Last Updated: 5 June 2020
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT.
The information we collect includes your personal identification information (name, email address, mailing address, phone number), company or business name, payment information (billing address, credit or debit card details), transaction data, IP address, information from cookies, information about how your computer or device or browser type, and information about how you use our website and service.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA.
You directly provide PressOffice with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you register to use our service, voluntarily provide feedback or inquiries via email or the website contact form, use of view of our website via your browser’s cookies, and occasionally, from third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA.
We collect your data for business and administrative purposes, particularly to contact you and manage your account, email you with news releases and announcements we think you will like, to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
We secure your information using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to and from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, and only granting access to your information where necessary.
We retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business), and
We may send you information about products or services of ours that we think you may like from time to time. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
WHAT ARE COOKIES.
When you visit our website, some cookies or other tracking technologies may be stored on your device. If you do not agree to such use, please refrain from using the website.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to collect information about how you use the website and enhance the way it works and your visit on our website.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary and therefore automatically deleted from your device every time you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for a period of time specified in the cookie and are activated every time you visit the website which installed it.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser:
- Essential cookies necessary for the proper operations of the services provided on the website. They are used to provide the basic functionalities of the website, like remembering information entered in a form. If you disable these cookies, you will no longer be able to use these features and the website might not work as efficiently as it should.
- Performance cookies collect anonymous data for analytical purposes. They allow us to measure the audience on the website and analyze the way visitors browse the website. This includes the number of visitors on the website, number of visits per page, time spent per page, clicks, etc.
- Third-parties may also use their own cookies or other tracking technologies to collect information about your activity on the website, in particular to provide you with personalized advertisements on their websites. Some social network cookies might also be installed on your device to allow you to interact on social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter. We are in no way involved on the implementation and functioning of such cookies and have no access or control overs such third-party cookies. These cookies are subject to their own cookie policies, which are accessible on each third-party website and to which we invite you to refer to. We are therefore not responsible for the data collected by these cookies and cannot provide you with further information regarding the nature of information collected by these third-party cookies.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES.
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES.
If you have any questions about this policy or would like to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email address: Postal address: PRESSOFFICE OÜ, Sepapaja tn 6, Tallinn,15551 Estonia